As the insurance industry looks to embrace a digital relationship with customers, we look at the good, the bad and the ugly data. From data governance, security, single customer view and fraud, data is key. We look at fraud and leakage as a result of poor data and controls
Learning objectives :
- To understand the importance of capturing good data.
- To understand the impact of bad data.
- To recognise systems that promote bad data capture.
- To improve awareness of fraud resulting from poor data controls.
- To improve accurate data capture during customer interactions
Subscribe to our training events mailing list to receive notifications about new workshop dates and locations.
Date and Time
Wednesday 21st November 2018
12:30 - 14:00