As the insurance industry looks to embrace a digital relationship with customers, we look at the good, the bad and the ugly data. From data governance, security, single customer view and fraud, data is key. We look at fraud and leakage as a result of poor data and controls.
- To understand the importance of capturing good data.
- To understand the impact of bad data.
- To recognise systems that promote bad data capture.
- To improve awareness of fraud resulting from poor data controls.
- To improve accurate data capture during customer interactions.
Dates and Times
A 1 hour session as a breakfast, lunch or evening briefing
Available throughout the UK
Arrange a briefing session in your area.